News

Infused Return For Gears Of War 4!

mrjonno95

mrjonno95

Thu 15th Sep 2016 - 4:30pm

: Infused

After a brief stint in Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, today we are proud to announce that we will be returning to Gears eSports, for the upcoming Pro Circuit on Gears of War 4. Here at Infused, we have always been involved with the European Gears of War scene and we believe that our new squad can compete with the very best teams in Europe.

Let's meet the team:

Infused Gears of War

Ross "Kraze" Kennell

Callum "Wardlez" Wardle

Charlie"Chucky" Brown

Joe "Bruza" Heathcote

Adam "Combo" Burt

Kraze, Wardlez and Chucky have represented Infused in the past, winning EGL14 under our banner. They will be competing alongside former Pulse players, Bruza and Combo. With the stakes higher than ever before, the boys in red will be looking to prove they're one of the very best teams in European Gears.

Here's what Kraze had to say on the announcement:

"I'm very proud to yet again be representing team infused. With the up and coming circuit I am very confident in this team and believe we can go very far over the year. The last event we attended together was EGL14 and we won. We want to continue to do this with the new additional players, Bruza and Combo. We are not only good players but close friends which we felt was going to be very important. Ultimately we want to achieve our life long ambition of becoming champions."

Combo had this to say:

"I am very excited to be part of team infused and I have nothing but good vibes surrounding this team, I feel more confident than ever. I'm extremely happy to start a new chapter of Gears with Infused and our goal is to succeed in this scene on an international level as we attempt to bring home some gold for the RedArmy"

Keep an eye on @team_infused to find out when the squad will be in action!

RELATED ARTICLES

Your Comments

• Wed 1st Mar 2017 - 2:14pm

Pleasant online journal and totally exceptional. You can improve yet despite everything I say this perfect.Keep striving generally advantageous.   dissertation conclusion structure

• Wed 1st Mar 2017 - 9:38am

Simply respecting your work and thinking about how you dealt with this web journal so well. It's remarkable to the point that I can't bear to not experience this important data at whatever point I surf the web!   mastika

• Sun 26th Feb 2017 - 11:19am

I am glad to know. much obliged to you such a great amount for allowing us to have this open door.. seo training in pakistan

• Fri 24th Feb 2017 - 8:55am

was truly an intriguing point and I kinda concur with what you have specified here! voyance gratuite amour

• Fri 24th Feb 2017 - 7:18am

Excellent information on your blog, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Amazing insight you have on this, it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists.  tech tricks online

• Thu 23rd Feb 2017 - 8:55am

Awesome information! I as of late ran over your online journal and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't recognize what to say with the exception of that I have.

tubemate apk
  • Wed 22nd Feb 2017 - 1:36pm

I discovered your this post while hunting down data about web journal related exploration ... It's a decent post .. continue posting and upgrading data.   home based business

• Wed 22nd Feb 2017 - 6:05am

This is such an incredible asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I cherish seeing sites that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free. It is the old what circumvents comes around schedule. buying backlinks

• Mon 20th Feb 2017 - 12:51pm

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.  Internet Marketing

• Sat 18th Feb 2017 - 2:53pm

Hi, I have skimmed the vast majority of your posts. This post is presumably where I got the most helpful data for my examination. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting, perhaps we can see more on this. Are you mindful of whatever other sites on this subject.    Aptoide Apk

• Sat 18th Feb 2017 - 1:02pm

Phenomenal data on your website, thank you for setting aside an ideal opportunity to impart to us. Stunning understanding you have on this present, it's pleasant to discover a site that points of interest such a great amount of data about distinctive craftsmen.   Nokia Android phone release date

• Sat 18th Feb 2017 - 8:22am

This is such an extraordinary asset, to the point that you are giving and you give it away for nothing. I cherish seeing sites that comprehend the benefit of giving a quality asset to free. It is the old what circumvents comes around schedule.   cayman islands villas for rent

• Fri 17th Feb 2017 - 7:38am

This article gives the light in which we can watch the truth. This is exceptionally pleasant one and gives indepth data. A debt of gratitude is in order for this decent article.   Bigo Live For PC

• Tue 14th Feb 2017 - 1:23pm

Much obliged such a great amount for this data. I need to tell you I agree on a few of the focuses you make here and others may require some further audit, however I can see your perspective.    rough terrain forklift for sale

• Sat 11th Feb 2017 - 8:04am

f gratitude is in order for the important data and bits of knowledge you have so given here...  forskolin

• Fri 10th Feb 2017 - 6:40am

I appreciate this article for the all around examined substance and incredible wording. I got so included in this material that I couldn't quit perusing. I am inspired with your work and ability. Much thanks to you to such an extent.  alpha levo iq

Please register or login to post comments